Hunting Fees and Prices
ASJ Trophy Hunting is an exclusive hunting operation, whereby we only take one group of hunters at one time and that group or individual thereby gains the full attention of both Judy and Stu-e for the duration of their hunt / tour. We are a hunting company that only take a limited number of hunters per year. We feel this is the best way to tailor make hunts for the hunter and non hunters and ensure that their every need is met and ensure they make their dreams a reality.
Early booking to ensure the time of the hunt suits you the best reserves your time slot and usually overcomes the limiting factor of one party at one time. Bookings sometimes do not meet the exact time that suits you best, but when your time comes to hunt with us, you will understand the uniqueness and value of this policy.
Our rates, maybe different from other New Zealand Outfitters because of our exclusive service, however we know that the service and attention given our hunters is exemplary and the people benefit enormously.
ASJ Trophy Hunting provide hunts for a variety of individual species and have considerable numbers of combination hunt packages available: Red Stag, Wapiti, Fallow Buck, Himalayan Tahr, Chamois, Feral Ram, Wild Goat, Whitetail, Sambar, Rusa, Sika, Small Game, Trout Fishing. Hunters who book hunts for specific species and upon arrival wish to add to their hunt, or upgrade the size of the animals hunted, can do so when they arrive. Payment for the animals or extras is payable before leaving the camp at the end of the hunt.
Contact us for the latest specials- we may have just what you want.
Our full set of fees can be accessed by contacting Stu-e and Judy direct at email@example.com or by phone (March – December) 011 643 2089765
We offer hunters packages from one animal, to all the animals we hunt. For a full price list or having a price quoted specifically for your group, provide us with the required details and we will make a quote specifically for you.
Included in each package price is:
- Trophy fee on the animal(s).
- Personal, professional hunter/ guide fee for the duration of the hunt.
- Use of a fully equipped vehicles for the length of the hunt.
- Pick up and return to Queenstown Airport.
- Accommodation for the hunt duration.
- Meals and limited beverages.
- Field preparation of trophies.
- Transport of client’s trophies to the expediter.
- Laundry services as required.
- Use and choice of our firearms, if required.
- Limited internet use.
Not included in the packages are:
- Non-hunters costs, neither in camp or touring.
- Flights internal or international.
- Postage and tolls
- Costs of taxidermy, expediting, packing or shipping.
- Any helicopter costs.
- Personal insurance health, accident or travel.
- Any licences or fees payable to outside agencies e.g firearms licence, fishing licence, duck shooting licence
- Any extra travel not deemed to be travel days to the airport
- Hunters may wish to add days to their hunt. There will be a charge for this and must be arranged at time of booking to ensure they are not encroaching on other hunters time.
TO CONFIRM HUNT BOOKINGS.
To confirm a hunt with ASJ Trophy Hunting requires a signed contract and 1/3 of the total cost of the hunt booked. The final two thirds is payable 60 days before arrival. (Additional animals taken when hunting, will be paid for at the end of the hunt.